Starting from $195 per person
- Meet & Assist at Airport
- Airport Return Transfer
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Dubai City Sightseeing Tour
- Desert Safari with Dinner
- Hotel Accommodation for 2 Nights
- All Taxes and Surcharges
- Visa (If applicable)
- Food (if not mentioned in itinerary)
- Personal Expenses
Start by exploring the Old City (Icheri Sheher). This historic district is home to many landmarks, including the Shirvanshah Palace, the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, and the Maiden Tower.
Take a stroll along the Baku Boulevard, a waterfront promenade that stretches for several kilometers along the Caspian Sea.
In the afternoon, visit the Heydar Aliyev Center, a museum and exhibition space housed in a striking modern building.
In the evening, enjoy the views from the Flame Towers, three skyscrapers that are illuminated at night with LED lights that create the illusion of flames.
Spend the day at the Baku Zoo, home to a wide variety of animals, including lions, tigers, bears, and many more.
In the afternoon, take a ride on the Baku Ferris Wheel, which offers stunning views of the city.
In the evening, catch a concert or other event at the Baku Crystal Hall, an indoor arena located near the Baku Boulevard.
Take a trip to the Baku Water Park, located on the outskirts of the city, to cool off on a hot day.
In the afternoon, take the Baku Funicular, a cable car that takes passengers up to the Upland Park, which offers panoramic views of the city.
Spend the evening at the Azerbaijan State Museum of Art, which houses a collection of Azerbaijan’s finest art, including works by famous Azerbaijani artists.
|3 Star Hotel
|4 Star Hotel
|5 Star Hotel
|Per Person Price on Double/Twin Sharing/ Triple Sharing/ Child with Extra bed
|Per Person Price (Single Sharing)
Children Policy: $ 95 (3 to 10 years) without extra bed
With extra bed, price will same as adult
Less than 3 years will go free
Terms & Conditions:
- All prices are net and include 10% service charge 7% municipality fee, 5% VAT and include Tourism dirham charges and there are no hidden charges
- The rates are valid for limited period, if you have any other dates send us inquiry we will get back to you
- All tours include pick up and drop off as mentioned
- All city tours will be with licensed tour guides and professional licensed drivers
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 Hours, and check-out time is 1200 Hrs.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be provided if requested by the customer, subject to availability.
- We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on the actual availability of the service.
- The rates are not valid on a special occasion or events the surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. We will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- All outdoor activities are depending on weather condition and may cancel or reschedule without prior notice