Starting from $249 per person
- Meet & Assist at Airport
- Airport Return Transfer
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Hotel Accommodation for 2 Nights
- All Taxes and Surcharges
- Visa (If applicable)
- Food (if not mentioned in itinerary)
- Personal Expenses
Day 1: Pick up from the Airport and drive to Hotel
Day 2: After Breakfast pick at 09:30 AM Morning for full-day Istanbul City Tour.
Hippodrome: The former center of sprotive and political activities of Constantinople. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine Column from Delphi and fountain of Willhelm II.
Blue Mosque: One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarest.
Topkapi Palace: The former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain and the very famous treasury of the Royal Family.
LUNCH: Full Course Deluxe Menu at a charming restaurant.
St.Sophia: The magnificent Byzantine Church of all times; one of the finest and largest architectural works of art in the world.
Grand Bazaar: In addition to its historical importance, it’s a bazaar that will tempt even the nonshoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery, leather and souvenirs. After the tour you will be transferred to your Hotel.
Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3: Morning breakfast in the hotel and Drop to Airport.
|3 Star Hotel
|4 Star Hotel
|5 Star Hotel
|Per Person Price on Double/Twin Sharing/ Triple Sharing/ Child with Extra bed
|Per Person Price (Single Sharing)
Children Policy: $ 105 (3 to 10 years) without extra bed
With extra bed, price will same as adult
Less than 3 years will go free
Terms & Conditions:
- All prices are net and include service charges and taxes and there are no hidden charges
- The rates are valid for limited period, if you have any other dates send us inquiry we will get back to you
- All tours include pick up and drop off as mentioned
- All city tours will be with licensed tour guides and professional licensed drivers
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 Hours, and check-out time is 1200 Hrs.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be provided if requested by the customer, subject to availability.
- We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on the actual availability of the service.
- The rates are not valid on a special occasion or events the surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. We will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- All outdoor activities are depending on weather condition and may cancel or reschedule without prior notice